As a grass roots organization, LCFA is very fortunate to have volunteers all over the United States organizing, participating in and hosting fundraising events with the common goal of raising funds for lung cancer research. Whatever your fundraising idea is – we can set up a personal fundraising web page to handle your donations, let your friends and family members know what you’re doing in support of lung cancer research and advertise your fundraiser to the lung cancer community at large.
Your personal fundraising page can include:
- details about you and your fundraising idea (complete with pictures!)
- details about the day/time/place/etc. of the fundraising event or events.
- a target goal of funds you’d ultimately like to raise, complete with a thermometer that shows your progress toward your goal
- most recent sponsors and top sponsors
- pre-worded emails that you can send out to your email list of potential sponsors.
Thank you for your support for Lung Cancer Foundation of America. In order to raise funds to support our mission, please complete the following form and/or contact us at CIker@LCFAmerica.org