Upcoming Fundraising Events
April 25, 2014
Please join LCFA volunteer Angie for a Trivia Night at Lake Camelot Community Clubhouse in Mapleton, IL on Friday, April 25, 2014 at 7:00pm. Angie is hosting the event in memory of her father, Jerry McCaw, who lost his battle with lung cancer on October 29, 2013. Please support Angie and her noble cause!
May 10, 2014
Purple and White Fight Night
Please join volunteers Danyelle and Ashley as they honor their parents and raise funds for lung cancer research. “Purple and White Fight Night” will be held on Saturday, May 10, 2014 from 8:00pm to 11:00pm at:
48 W 21st St
New York, NY 10010
Our initiatives will include a chinese auction, silent auction, a socially conscious fashion show, eco-friendly custom designed Team Hope and Club Shap T-shirts, Handmade Accessories, DJ K/C, Guest Speakers and MUCH MORE !! Please note – dress is COCKTAIL ATTIRE
- Two lower level seats to a Knicks game in the 2014-2015 season
- Jack Spade Male Brief Case
- Theory and Helmut Lang private & catered shopping experience! enjoy 20% off the whole store with 20 friends
- A package of 5 free Soul Cycle Classes
- Free consultation package with Tanya Zuckerbrot and signed F Factor Book
- Keratin basket including: Keratin treatment, hair iron, and blowdryer from Keratin Complex
- Coolsculpting/laser treatment from Schweiger Dermatology
- Wine tasting flight & winery tour for four from City Winery
- Overnight stay at the San Carlos Hotel in New York City courtesy of OpenHospitality
- Sammy B Designs Necklace and Bracelet
- Spa Package including: Mani, Pedi, and Blowout
- Piece of Jen Zeuner Jewelry
- Two Free VIP DAYGLOW tickets
- Two free VIP Comedy Club Tickets
- Grand Stand Silent Auction Items – Sports Packages, International Get-A-Ways, Entertainment Memorabilia’s, and Designer Jewelry
- All Natural Vitamin Package from Trusted Nutrients
- Natural Aromatherapy Essential Oil Basket from 21 Drops
- and MORE…
We would like to thank our sponsors who will be offering their services throughout this very special evening
- The Lung Cancer Foundation of America
- The Hirshberg Foundation of Pancreatic Cancer
- Picks for Peace
- Creeds of Love
- Canopy Brand Group
- Trusted Nutrients
- The Wild Ivy
- Cabot Cheese
HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT, but If you cannot attend, the option to donate is still available. Simply click “Attend Event” and any in-kind donations are appreciated. Thank you for your support.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING CASH, THERE WILL BE A VARIETY OF POP UP SHOPS AND OTHER AWESOME ITEMS TO PURCHASE including raffle tickets for prizes!
NOTE: TICKET INCLUDES FOOD AND ONE FREE RAFFLE TICKET.
Purchase your ticket here.
June 27-28, 2014
3rd Annual Northeast Georgia Charity Horse Show
Come to beautiful North Georgia June 27-
The honorable Bill Waller of Knoxville, Tennessee will be your judge.
For more information, please visit: